So this for this week’s show I spent great long periods of time not saying a thing. I guess you could say I let the music speak for itself (which I’m sure many of you were glad to have happen.) So, to mirror my show, this week’s entry will let the music speak for itself. 0_0
- Rockin’ the Suburbs – Ben Folds
- Mirrorball – Elbow
- Sleep Alone – Bat For Lashes
- Ladies and Gentleman (Roll the Dice) – Kasabian
- Tomato in the Rain – Kaiser Chiefs
- Never Forget You – Noisettes
- French Navy – Camera Obscura
- Not the Only Person – The Rumble Strips
- High Fidelity – Elvis Costello and the Attractions
- Goodbye Mr. A – The Hoosiers
- No You Girls – Franz Ferdinand
- Keep Fishin’ – Weezer
- 22 – Lily Allen
- New In Town – Little Boots
- Animal – Miike Snow
- Bulletproof – La Roux
- Human – The Killers
- Hard Times – Patrick Wolf
- The Golden Age – The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- Vienna – Ultravox
- Zero – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Love and Let Love – The Gossip
- Black Burning Heart – Keane
- The Calculation – Regina Spektor
- Emasculate Me – The Cribs
- Dolores Delivers a Glorious Death – The Blood Arm
- Lily Allen quits music? Really? Like Jay-Z did?
- Lots of artists, including Kasabian help celebrate Guinesses’ 250th anniversary. And beer was drunk, I would guess.
- Are you an illegal downloader in the UK? Let’s hope the ideas proposed by the artists get passed. Otherwise, no internet for you.
- Weezer enlist Lil’ Wayne for their new album. That’s all I have to say about that.
- The European Commission wants to lower the decibel levels on iPods and MP3 players which means Europeans might have to go to more concerts to lose their hearing by 30.
- La Roux – La Roux
- Mariah Carey – Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
- Madness – The Liberty of Norton Folgate
- Where the Wild Things Are OST
- Chromeo – DJ Kicks
That’s it until next week. Until then, don’t panic.