I’m going to keep this short, sweet, and to the point. I’ve got TV shows to pay attention to and a new playlist to make up. Enjoy!
- On the Radio – Regina Spektor
- 99 Problems – Hugo
- King of Rome – Goldheart Assembly
- You Overdid it Doll – The Courteeners
- Ghost in the Machine – B.o.B
- Bang Bang Bang – Mark Ronson and the Business Intl
- Radioactive – Kings of Leon
- Born to be a Dancer – Kaiser Chiefs
- Auf Achse – Franz Ferdinand
- Let’s Dance to Joy Division – The Wombats
- Gives You Hell – All-American Rejects
- My Life Would Suck Without You – Glee Cast
- Fade Like a Shadow – KT Tunstall
- Pavement Tune – The Frames
- From Above – Ben Folds and Nick Hornby
- Between Love and Hate – The Strokes
- Do-Wah-Doo – Kate Nash
- L.O.V.E. – VV Brown
- F*** You – Cee-Lo Green
- Big Wave – Jenny and Johnny
- Hard Enough – Brandon Flower ft. Jenny Lewis
- Dolores Delivers a Glorious Death – The Blood Arm
- Coffee and Cigarettes – Jimmy Eat World
- Get Over It – OK Go
- 22 – Lily Allen
- Rain – Mika
- Telephone – Glee Cast
- Dream a Little Dream of Me – The Mamas & the Papas
- Mark Ronson and the Business Intl – Record Collection
- Ben Folds/Nick Hornby – Lonely Avenue
- Jimmy Eat World – Invented
- Deer Hunter – Halcyon Digest
- Neil Young – Le Noise
- These songs will make you, you’re boyfriend/friend who is a boy, and everyone else cry like a small child.
- Another band (Against Me!) cancels a tour. Surprise, surprise.
- MTV to adapt cult British comedy the Inbetweeners. I cry at the very thought of such an atrocity.
- Stephen Fry is God. Everything else is pointless.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees.
- Pee-Wee Herman set to host an episode of WWE Monday Night Raw. My inner child just died a little.
There will be a show and there will be a show the week after that. Prepare yourselves accordingly.