So this week’s show was basically last week’s show. Played and talked this week. And man was it fun. And a lot shorter than I was expecting, but I guess that’s the difference between one hour and two hours, eh?
- Moneygrabber – Fitz and the Tantrums
- My Body – Young the Giant
- Internet Killed the Video Star – The Limosines
- Howlin’ For You – The Black Keys
- Shake Me Down – Cage the Elephant
- Elenore – The Turtles
- Video Killed the Radio Star – The Buggles
- Get Myself Together – Robyn
- Bad Reputation – Joan Jett
- When You Walk in the Room – Fyfe Dangerfield
- Louder Than Ever – Cold War Kids
- Moneybox – Eliza Doolittle
- What to Do – OK Go
- Deerhoof – Doorhood vs. Evil
- Iron and Wine – Kiss Each Other Clean
- Cold War Kids – Mine is Yours
- Amos Lee – Mission Bell
- LCD Soundsystem – London Session
- 2010 was the worst year for rock since 1960. And anyone who’s been forced to listen to mainstream radio is not surprised.
- Limewire will fight the system until it can’t anymore. And then it will play the music industry a billion dollars. Because that’s how the music industry rolls.
- Neil Diamond and a bunch of other people will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Yay them.
So that’s it until next week. Same bat time, same bat place.
*As mentioned on the show this week’s playlist was put on shuffle and whatever happens, happens. However I didn’t bother to write down what happened. Sue me.